Investment stewards wear many professional hats. And while they may spend the least amount of their working life on retirement plan issues, their fiduciary role for the plan poses a significant amount of personal risk in the corporate arena.
To address this void, Retirement Benefits Group has developed a fiduciary support program that seeks to help reduce liabilities for plan management through independent guidance and monitoring.
Under this program, Retirement Benefits Group clients address the following fiduciary functions with confidence:
- Proprietary Fiduciary plan management capabilities with custom electronic documentation
- Demonstrate prudence through a document trail;
- Understand the key factors around investment management decision making;
- Adhere to the committees' investment strategies;
- Avoid conflicts of interest;
- Monitor service providers according to the new global benchmarks of fiduciary excellence.